The first pottery workshop went by the name Sigtuna Lervarufabrik and was built in 1910. Early production was only about hand-turned flower pots. In the mid-1930s, the pottery factory was expanded and modernized. During the 1950s, the business expanded with two more factories. In 1980, all production is moved to Uppsala and thus the Lervarufabrik ceases to exist.
top of page